Friday, April 5, 2013

ReadMe

Dear Blog Readers!

In 2013 my employer has put 'a bit of a extra' work on me (this is euphemism of course). In addition to that I am involved in a few long term projects.

These factors, as well as my futile attempt to maintain a family life, leave me no choice by to slow down the work on this blog. I will do my best to create at least two lab challenges a week though.

Due to the aforementioned reasons I have decided to disable the comments until a more 'quiet' time. However, I still find your comments and suggestions invaluable! Only I can't answer them fast enough. Please keep sending me your input, feedback suggestions. error reports etc. Only direct them to my mail box. I will try to answer them as soon as I can.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I also send million of thanks to those who told their friends about this blog or commented it on discussion groups and forums. I really appreciate that.

Yours Truly,

Jarek Rek